The following standards are set to ensure that all participants have an enjoyable time while participating in park programs.
It is unacceptable behavior:
- to use profanity or other inappropriate language
- to be disrespectful or show noncompliant behavior
- to cause intentional damage or deface park property
- to cause continuous disruptive behavior
- to exhibit any aggressive act (hitting, kicking, biting, etc.) either initiated or in retaliation
Temporary removal or permanent suspension from programs or facilities may result if behavior standards are not maintained.
These are your parks!
Please walk on the grass, smell the flowers, hug the trees, talk to the birds and sit on the benches... but remember to
- Leave your alcohol at home
- Park in designated areas
- Get a picnic permit for groups of 25 or more
- Go home when the park closes
- Call us if you see anything that needs our attention (708) 458-2265